Choose the right version for you. Be aware that from version 4 moving forward, there is a License needed when you want to use more than the basic commands.
If you use Companion, make sure you have the release candidate or Beta version of Companion when you use this
OSX Version 5.0.1 OSX Version 4.0.12
When you have any problems to get this working after an upgrade click click here
- 5.0.1 Fix for the escape key.
- 5.0.0 From this version feedback is provided back on version number and mouseposition (when requested).
Created a deactivation link for disable of a machine
- 4.0.12 Fix for Companion 2.2.0, don't block modifiers when using press or press special
- 4.0.11 Add backslash, fix for some special keys on OSX
- 4.0.10 Mouse position and click support, press and release of buttons is now cross platform
- 4.0.9 Support for Linux is back
- 4.0.8 Add quartet function (combination of 4 keys pressed together)
- 4.0.7 Fix for trio function (make sure to press modifiers first)
- 4.0.6 Fix activation online with windows build
- 4.0.5 New windows signing certificate
- 4.0.4 Add license button
- 4.0.3 Security patches, fix some windows keys
- 4.0.2 Move from Travis CLI to GitHub Actions, incl notarization for OSX
- 4.0.1 First release with license support
When you use VICREO-Listener in combination with Companion, please make sure you have Companion version 2.2 or higher